Friday, May 6, 2016

All New Summer Art Workshops with Lee Hammond

I’m very excited to start a whole new tradition down here in southwest Florida. Now that I’ve moved here permanently, I’ll be teaching art workshops throughout the summer at the Rookery Bay Research Reserve.  Lee Hammond art workshops | ArtistsNetwork.com

Although I’ll no longer be teaching full time like I was in Kansas City, teach I must, for it is my passion. My art matters most I’m sharing it with my students, and encouraging people to love art as much as I do, so I’ve decided to teach twice a week. On Tuesday mornings, I’ll be teaching the basics of drawing in graphite and colored pencil. All students can work on their own individual project, and I will guide them to help improve their drawing skills. I’ll demonstrate the “Hammond Blended Pencil Technique” that I developed back in the 80’s, as featured in my many graphite drawing books. I’ll also share all of my secrets to realistic colored pencil drawing. All subject matter will be covered, and I’ll give one-on-one instruction to each student.

One Wednesday mornings, I’ll be teaching the basics of painting with acrylics. Again, all students are free to work on their own paintings, studying any subject they choose. I’ll give demonstrations on paintings I’m currently working on, and share my tips for realistic painting as shown in my many acrylic books.

Classes will be held from 10AM to 1PM for a fun-filled four-hour class! Each of these classes are payable by the month, with four classes being offered each month.

The drawing classes will start on May 10, and the acrylic classes will start on June 8. Please visit the Rookery Bay web site for more information and registration for my art workshops.


 

Lee Hammond has been called the Queen of Drawing. That may not be fair these days, since in addition to providing the best drawing lessons, she has also created fantastic books and videos filled with the same easy to follow acrylic painting techniques, colored pencil techniques and more. Click here to see all of the instructional books and DVDs that Lee Hammond has to offer!

The post All New Summer Art Workshops with Lee Hammond appeared first on Artist's Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment