“Everyone can escape from stressful life situations to find inner peace simply by playing with colour.”
Haines is an author, international workshop instructor and award-winning expressive watercolor artist whose East-meets-West painting style has been exhibited in a number of galleries and collected throughout the world. She shares more of the therapeutic effects of watercolor in the FREE download below (excerpted with permission from her new book, Paint Yourself Calm; Search Press, 2016).
The “Loosen Up Your Watercolors With Jean Haines” August 2016 Collection, available exclusively at northlightshop.com, includes the following:
– Jean Haines’ “Watercolor Workout” DVD
– Jean Haines’ “Watercolor Flowers” DVD
– Jean Haines’ “Watercolor Animals” DVD
– Jean Haines’ “Watercolor Mindfulness” DVD
– Jean Haines’ World of Watercolour hardcover book
– Jean Haines’ Paint Yourself Calm softcover book
The post Jean Haines Shares Watercolor’s Therapeutic Effects | Paint Yourself Calm appeared first on Artist's Network.