Sunday, March 5, 2017

On Changes and Gratitude | A Farewell

As we all know, “the only constant is change” (Heraclitus). I’ve been a part of the ArtistsNetwork community in one way or another for about 11 years, and so it’s with mixed emotions that I share this. I’m switching gears and beginning a new career soon.

Rest assured that you’ll continue to find excellent content here at ArtistsNetwork from our esteemed family of magazines, books and videos. You can even stay in touch with me on Facebook and Instagram, where we can follow each other’s artistic endeavors.

I’m eternally grateful for every bit of inspiration, every laugh, every encouraging word that we’ve shared together, whether I know you through your featured work in our publications, if we work side by side behind the scenes, or if you’re part of our wonderful audience. I’ve been lucky to have met so many amazing people during my stint here, and for that I thank you.

Wishing you endless inspiration,
Cherie

The post On Changes and Gratitude | A Farewell appeared first on Artist's Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment